Bleach: Lasting Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Lasting Bonds

A non-canonical text based role-play set in the world and fiction of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Bleach Lasting Bonds is now open for Role Play, so do join the forum, create a character and have some fun!!! Please do real the plot, as it is of vital importance when deciding which race to join and most of all your placement in the plot line.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage heartls
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm by Guest

» Marisa Santiago - WIP
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 pm by Luci

» Naruto:Tales of the Shinobi [LB]
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 am by Guest

» Tainted Shinigami Template (Limited to 4)
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 pm by Shoh Irokumo

» The Bounto Race Information
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Black Brago

» Site wide Kidou
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 am by Bonegnasher

» The Shinigami Race Information
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 am by Bonegnasher

» Shunko Rules and Regulations
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am by Bonegnasher

» Custom Cero Rules
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am by Bonegnasher

» The Arrancar Race Information
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am by Bonegnasher

» The Technique Template
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 am by Admin

» The Technique Template
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by Admin

» Fullbringer Shunko Variant
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 am by Admin

» Invention Template
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Invention Guidelines
Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:06 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 16, 2019 12:00 am
Affiliates
The Bleach Society Role-Play BleachOblivion
Lasting Bonds Navigator
Photobucket

Quincy Race Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quincy Race Information Empty
PostSubject: Quincy Race Information   Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:15 am

The Quincy Race

The Monks of Destruction

The Quincy (滅却師 (クインシー), Kuinshī; lit. "Monk of Destruction") are a line of spiritually aware Human warriors. They use their ability to absorb and manipulate Reiryoku to create bows and arrows from spiritual energy. These arrows and their related techniques are extremely potent and dangerous to spiritual beings. The majority of them were killed centuries ago with only an handful remaining active ... or so the story goes.

The Quincy's Existence

Quincy are spiritually aware humans able to absorb and manipulate Reiryoku into weapons. Unlike the Shinigami who use a sword as their primary weapon, the Quincy's weapon of choice is a bow or a crossbow. These are constructed from spiritual particles drawn from their surroundings. This is also unlike the Shinigami, who rely on their own innate spiritual energy. (As a reflection of this, the Quincy have white spirit threads like normal humans, while Shinigami have red spirit threads.) A Quincy bow is summoned using an artifact called a Quincy Cross. The only limit to a Quincy's ability to create and fire arrows is their own stamina and ability to absorb ambient spirit particles. Quincy also have various tools and battle aides that can increase their power or serve as secondary weapons.

The Quincy's Past

The Quincy were scattered all over the world at one time. They were relatives of magic hunters who specialized in the war against Hollows. All the Quincy were destroyed by the Shinigami centuries ago in order to prevent the destruction of the world. Shinigami govern the souls between the Human World and Soul Society, which maintains a balance that if not kept would result in the mutual destruction of both worlds. All souls, including Hollows, are subject to the Shinigami governance of maintaining the balance. The Quincy's method would completely extinguish Hollows, thus the souls that come to the Human World do not return to Soul Society and therefore the souls would increase only on the side of the Human World. Meaning, the Human World becomes heavy in souls causing Soul Society to spill over into it: mixing life and death. The ultimate result would be the end of the world. Since the origin of the Quincy, many years passed with Soul Society trying to appeal to the Quincy that the handling of Hollows should be left to the Shinigami. In spite of negotiations, the Quincy refused to accept the gravity of the situation. As time went on, the number of Quincy increased and the cycle of souls became more unstable, forcing the Shinigami to reluctantly wipe out the Quincy in order to maintain the balance of the world.

The Quincy line was closely monitored over the decades, as their numbers continued to dwindle. Later the Quincy advanced the idea that since they were already among the living and still more numerous at the time, they could act as "first responders" to Hollow attacks; protecting humans until the less-numerous Shinigami could send a representative to finish the Hollow off. Embittered by the recent war, the Shinigami refused to participate, opting instead to allocate their limited resources to reacting to the most dangerous Hollows and current Hollow attacks. This has caused friction between the Shinigami and the Quincy and as a result, the Quincy has shown great displeasure towards the Shinigami.

The Vandenreich Introduction

The Vandenreich was somehow able to survive the Quincy massacre two hundred years ago and became strong enough to challenge Soul Society. The war between the Quincy of the Vandenreich came to an end centuries past. The end of their feud, ushered in a new era of grief for all the realms involved. As of now, The Vandenreich and its Stern Ritters seem to be waiting for the moment to strike. They have been quiet thus far, but its only a matter of time before they make their presence known once again.

The Quincy Philosophy

While they are trained to confront Hollows in order to defeat them just as Shinigami do, the biggest difference between the Quincy and Shinigami, since ancient times, is whether to kill or not to kill Hollows. The Shinigami purify Hollows with their Zanpakutō and send them to Soul Society, while the Quincy exterminated the Hollows. The idea can be seen as comparing justice and vengeance: "Hollows devour souls of Humans, so why must it be that those who harm and kill friends and relatives get sent peacefully to Soul Society?". The Shinigami stood firm on their own ideals in order to maintain the balance, and this has caused further animosity between the Monks and the Soul Reapers.

The Stern Ritters

The Stern Ritter (星十字騎士団 (シュテルンリッター), shuterunrittā; German for "Star Knights", Japanese for "Star Cross Knight Band/Order") are a specific group of powerful Quincy in the Vandenreich's army.

Stern Ritter Ranks:

Quote :
Name: Character's name.
Letter: The letter given to the your character.
Epithet: What does your 'letter' represent?

Quincy Emperor:

Spoiler:

-----------

Spoiler:

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lastingbonds.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quincy Race Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quincy Race Information   Quincy Race Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:15 am

Hirenkyaku
Quincy Race Information Hirenkyaku
Spoiler:

• -Level 1 – Capable of using at most 4 uses at a time before a 4 post recharge rate. At this level you are easily traceable to the naked eye, meaning people can sense where your Hirenkyaku is going. But that doesn't make it any less swift. Cost - 300 Experience

• -Level 2 – Capable of using at most 8 uses at a time before a 4 post recharge rate. A normal LT level Hirenkyaku move. Your untraceable to the naked eye, and a blur to any level ones. You are noticeable to any Level 3’s. Cost - 500 Experience

• -Level 3 – Capable of using at most 12 uses at a time before a 4 post recharge rate. A captain level Hirenkyaku mover, untraceable to anyone that isn't level 3, and a blur to level 2. Cost - 700 Experience

Augmentation-

• -Trugbild Level 1 – A move that allows for the a movement of great speed, much higher than Hirenkyaku. Leaving behind an afterimage that can appear to take damage or even die. Can use twice a fight. [Strategic, Instant] Cost - 250 Experience

• -TrugbildLevel 2 – Same as above however this appears to take damage and leave behind a piece of cloth so it feels as though the opponent cut or hit. Even looking as if the move hit. This also increases your Hirenkyaku to 14 times a before a 4 post recharge rate. Cane be used 4 times a fight. [Strategic, Instant] Cost - 500 Experience

• -KlonLevel 1 – This technique allows the user to create clones, up to 5 afterimage clones. These clones are tangible and last up to two posts. After all five have been used there is a recharge of 7 posts. [Strategic, Instant] Cost - 250 Experience

• -KlonLevel 2 – The final stage of Junkei, allowing the user to leave behind or create up to 15 afterimages clones, these clones are tangible and no amount of sensory can tell them apart from the real deal. They last five posts, once all 15 are used, a 7 post recharge is needed. [Strategic, Instant] Cost - 500 Experience

• -fahren beschriften – Only obtainable if one has final stages of both Klon, Trugbild and Ransōtengai. This is a advance form of everything, increases Hirenkyaku count to 16, increases Trugbild use to 6 times, and increases Klon to 18 times. Cost - 1000 Experience

Handkampf
Quincy Race Information Nemu_kick_ishida_by_JeaYna

Spoiler:

Ginto
Quincy Race Information Ransotengai
Spoiler:

Verbrauch
Quincy Race Information QuincyFinalFormReiatsuAbsorption
Spoiler:

Cross
Quincy Race Information 2427579_o
Spoiler: