Bleach: Lasting Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Lasting Bonds

A non-canonical text based role-play set in the world and fiction of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Bleach Lasting Bonds is now open for Role Play, so do join the forum, create a character and have some fun!!! Please do real the plot, as it is of vital importance when deciding which race to join and most of all your placement in the plot line.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage heartls
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm by Guest

» Marisa Santiago - WIP
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 pm by Luci

» Naruto:Tales of the Shinobi [LB]
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 am by Guest

» Tainted Shinigami Template (Limited to 4)
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 pm by Shoh Irokumo

» The Bounto Race Information
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Black Brago

» Site wide Kidou
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 am by Bonegnasher

» The Shinigami Race Information
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 am by Bonegnasher

» Shunko Rules and Regulations
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am by Bonegnasher

» Custom Cero Rules
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am by Bonegnasher

» The Arrancar Race Information
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am by Bonegnasher

» The Technique Template
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 am by Admin

» The Technique Template
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by Admin

» Fullbringer Shunko Variant
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 am by Admin

» Invention Template
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Invention Guidelines
Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:06 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 16, 2019 12:00 am
Affiliates
The Bleach Society Role-Play BleachOblivion
Lasting Bonds Navigator
Photobucket

Character Improvement and Update Center

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bonegnasher

Character Improvement and Update Center Empty
PostSubject: Character Improvement and Update Center   Character Improvement and Update Center I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:31 am

Character Improvements

Each character will post the Template for Initial just once, this will be a topic used throughout the characters life. Multiple topic's will be deleted, and the owner will be asked too keep to one topic. A topic will only be renewed every time they rank up. Sometimes, you may find redundancy in our systems and such, mainly in our banking transactions, however this will all be dealt with here, only in a separate subsection of this guide. Redundancy and such happen because we like to double and triple check things. We apologize if its an inconvenience for you, but it ends up being less work for us in the long run, so please abide by that.

TEMPLATE FOR THE INITIAL TOPIC

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Link to Approved Profile:[/b]
[b]Link to Approved Powers:[/b]
Here is where you will place what fighting styles are inductive to your race. Using Shinigami as an example, Level 3 in Shunpo, Level 2 in Zapakuto, Level 1 in Kidou, Level 3 in Hakuda, Level 2 in Reiatsu. Where X is the level number, and Y is the name.

Racial Fighting Styles:

• Level X In Y
  • Level X in Y
  • Level X In Y
  • Level X In Y
  • Level X In Y

Racial Augmentations:

• List Augmentations Here, if leveled use following item
  • Level X in Y
  • If not levels, just place name in a list formate
  • ~Etc~
  • ~Etc~

Total Starting Experience:
Each Rank receives an initial amount of EXP to spend. Now, things can get a little confusing, which is why there will be a more detailed guide below. But on the initial buy, all ranks can purchased separately, meaning that you can skip right to level three, or 2, and for augmentations, you can skip to the final one if they have levels.

A captain can purchase Level 3 in zanpakuto, without having to purchase level 1 or 2, saving him experience. After initial buy in however, each level must be purchased separately. Such as, a captain purchases on initial buy level 2 in kidou, at 500 experience. After that, he must save up 700 points for level three, there is no such thing as paying the difference here, such as Level 3 Cost - Level 2 cost (700 - 500 = 200). Each level must be paid in full.

Racial Leader - 5,000
Elite - 4,000
Lt/Fraccion - 2,500
Low Tier - 1,500

Code:
[font=Georgia][color=red][center][b][size=18]TEMPLATE FOR THE INITIAL TOPIC[/color][center][/font][center]
Back to top Go down

Character Improvement and Update Center
Page 1 of 1