Bleach: Lasting Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Lasting Bonds

A non-canonical text based role-play set in the world and fiction of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Bleach Lasting Bonds is now open for Role Play, so do join the forum, create a character and have some fun!!! Please do real the plot, as it is of vital importance when deciding which race to join and most of all your placement in the plot line.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage heartls
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm by Guest

» Marisa Santiago - WIP
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 pm by Luci

» Naruto:Tales of the Shinobi [LB]
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 am by Guest

» Tainted Shinigami Template (Limited to 4)
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 pm by Shoh Irokumo

» The Bounto Race Information
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Black Brago

» Site wide Kidou
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 am by Bonegnasher

» The Shinigami Race Information
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 am by Bonegnasher

» Shunko Rules and Regulations
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am by Bonegnasher

» Custom Cero Rules
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am by Bonegnasher

» The Arrancar Race Information
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am by Bonegnasher

» The Technique Template
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 am by Admin

» The Technique Template
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by Admin

» Fullbringer Shunko Variant
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 am by Admin

» Invention Template
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Invention Guidelines
Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:06 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 16, 2019 12:00 am
Affiliates
The Bleach Society Role-Play BleachOblivion
Lasting Bonds Navigator
Photobucket

Zanpakuto Powers and Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Zanpakuto Powers and Information Empty
PostSubject: Zanpakuto Powers and Information   Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:32 am

[color=white]
Sealed Zanpakutou
Depending upon the Shinigami's ability to communicate with and control their zanpakutō's spirit, a zanpakutō can manifest itself in two additional forms and revert to a sealed state. These two forms, known as Shikai and Bankai, are akin to "upgrades" for the zanpakutō, giving it abilities far beyond that of its simple use as a sword. Shinigami usually carry their zanpakutō in the sealed state and activate the released forms as necessary. A zanpakutō will return to its sealed state when its wielder is knocked unconscious.

Most zanpakutō look like regular katana, with slight variations between them as one would expect between different swords. There variations are commonly:

• Katana - The term katana may be applied to the standard size moderately curved Japanese sword with a blade length of greater than 60 cm (23.6 inches). The katana is characterized by its distinctive appearance: a curved, slender, single edged blade, circular or squared guard, and long grip to accommodate two hands.

• Wakizashi - A short blade between 30 and 60 cm (12 and 24 inches), with an average of 50 cm (20 inches). It is similar to but shorter than a katana, and usually shorter than the kodachi ("small sword"). The wakizashi was usually worn together with the katana. When worn together the pair of swords were called daishō, which translates literally as "large and small". The katana was often called the long sword and the wakizashi the companion sword.

• Nodachi - The nodachi was more difficult to wield due to its size and weight. The length of the nodachi's hilt varied between twelve to thirteen inches (30 to 33 centimeters). Its cutting capability and range exceeded that of a katana, due to its weight and size. a large two-handed sword. Nodachi approximately translates to "field sword". Katana, wakizashi, and tachi are worn at the waist or belt; however, it is not "drawn" from the back.

In addition to the upgraded forms, the sealed form of a zanpakutō can also be radically altered, though such alterations are purely cosmetic and usually don't offer any significant advantage in battle; one exception is Ikkaku Madarame's Hōzukimaru, whose hilt stores a blood-clotting ointment.

LB's Rules wrote:

• Character abilities cannot manipulate all forms of matter, and must stick to one.
  • One Class per Zan, even if it's duel wield.
  • One Family per Zan, even if it is duel wield.

C L A S S E S

Melee-Type Zanpakutō: Are typically designed for various forms of armed melee combat rather than magic-based abilities.
  • Meaning these don't have any or much effects on anything other then overpowering your opponent with sheer power of that blade's shikai ability.
  • This type will allow the Zan to have only 1 ability and that's it, no techniques to work with in Shikai.
  • It's Bankai will allow you to have an ability boost by 2 and acquire 3 techniques to work with the Bankai.

Kidō-Type Zanpakutō: Are designed around a special ability rather than close combat potential. These are blades that requires to be released into Shikai state to perform their abilities. Abilities such as healing, throwing elemental projectiles from the blade itself, or performing any effect on the opponent's whereabouts.
  • This type will allow 1 ability and 2 techniques to work with in Shikai.
  • It's Bankai, however, will have 1 ability upgrade and 2 techniques to work with.

Projectile-Type Zanpakutō: When released; separate into many air based blades that the owner can control freely. Basically it is when the blade itself is detached from the hilt of the zanpakutō. Giving the user free will to move the separated particle(s) of his/her blade with the hilt or mind if mastered.
  • This class will allow your Zan to only have 1 ability and 0 technique to work with it.
  • It's Bankai will give you 1 ability upgrade and 3 techniques/stages to work with.
    {This is the only type that allows techniques to be known as Stages instead.}
    Tensenga Numai wrote:
    Stage techniques are only accessible in Bankai and are techniques that can bare no resemblence to the original design of the Zanpakutou and can carry various effects to them.

Affliction-Type Zanpakutō: Are designed around the simple aspect of poisoning your opponent, from slowing them down, to the inevitable count-down towards death. Required to release one's Zanpakutou. Abilities ranging from rotting flesh, blood manipulation, toxins that kill, and to things like plants that bloom on opponents.
  • This type will allow 1 ability and 0 techniques to work with in Shikai.
  • It's Bankai will have 1 ability upgrade and 1 technique to work with.
  • This type cannot affiliate itself with any other family.

Defense-Type Zanpakutō: Are designed around defensive capability with little or no offense.
  • Giving 1 ability and 2 techniques to work with in Shikai.
  • It's Bankai will have 3 techniques and 1 ability upgrade from it's Shikai.
  • Techniques in this class must be used defensively also if the intention is offensively.
    {This is the only Class that has a priority in defense over offense.}

F A M I L I E S
    (1).Fire-Type Zanpakutō: Designed to manipulate fire for various forms of attack or defense.
  • If this is paired up with a Melee-Type Zan, then it will grant you 1 technique slot for free meaning for Shikai or Bankai. However, it will demolish you down to having only 1 ability upgrade instead of 2.
  • If paired with a Kidō-Type Zan, it will increase the Bankai ability by 1, so instead of having just 1 upgrade you have 2.
  • If paired with a Projectile-Type Zan, it will add a technique slot for it's Shikai ability to work with instead of none. But it will remove one technique/stage from the Bankai.
  • If paired with a Defense-Type Zan, It will remove one Bankai technique for 1 defense technique in your Shikai.

(2).Ice-Type Zanpakutō: Designed to manipulate ice for various forms of attack or defense.
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Zan, it will allow the users ability to have 1 technique for Shikai to work with it, however, the only effects it may give is to freeze at a certain low level.
  • If paired with a Kidō-Type Zan, it will add 1 technique for Shikai and 1 more technique for Bankai.
  • If paired with a Projectile-Type Zan, it will add a ability to the Shikai. Giving it 2 instead of 1.
  • If paired with a Defense-Type Zan, it will take away 2 techniques from it's Bankai and give Bankai a 1 ability upgrade.

(3).Earth-Type Zanpakutō: Designed to manipulate the ground for various forms of attack or defense.
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Zan, it will not do anything to it's automatic effects.
  • If paired with a Kidō-Type Zan, it will remove one technique on the Bankai and Shikai.
  • If paired with a Projectile-Type Zan, it will add one technique to the Shikai.
  • If paired with a Defense-Type Zan, it will give it an additional technique for Shikai and 1 more ability upgrade for Bankai.

(4).Wind-Type Zanpakutō: Designed to manipulate wind for various forms of attack or defense.
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Zan, it will add one technique to Shikai to work with.
  • If paired with a Kidō-Type Zan, it will remove one Shikai technique.
  • If paired with a Projectile-Type Zan, it will add one Shikai technique and 1 Bankai technique/stage removed.
  • If paired with a Defense-Type Zan, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.

(5).Water-Type Zanpakutō: Designed to manipulate water (and related effects) for various forms of attack or defense.
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Zan, it will add 1 technique to Shikai but remove 1 ability upgrade from Bankai.
  • If paired with a Kidō-Type Zan, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Projectile-Type Zan, it will remove 1 technique/stage from Bankai.
  • If paired with a Defense-Type Zan, you are given a choice to remove 1 defense or offense technique from Shikai or Bankai.

(6).Plant-Type Zanpakutō: Designed for the manipulation of plant growth for offense or defense.
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Zan, it will add one bankai technique.
  • If paired with a Kidō-Type Zan, it will remove one bankai technique.
  • If paired with a Projectile-Type Zan, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Defense-Type Zan, it will remove one bankai technique.

(7).Light-Type Zanpakutō: Designed to manipulate light for various effects.
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Zan, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Kidō-Type Zan, It will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Projectile-Type Zan, it will remove 2 Bankai stages/techniques.
  • If paired with a Defense-Type Zan, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.

(8.).Darkness-Type Zanpakutō: Designed to manipulate shadows and negative energy for various effects.
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Zan, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Kidō-Type Zan, It will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Projectile-Type Zan, it will remove 2 Bankai stages/techniques.

(9).Electricity-Type Zanpakutō: Designed for manipulation of lightning for offense or defense.
  • If paired up with a Melee-Type Zan, it will add one Shikai technique and remove 1 ability upgrade for Bankai.
  • If paired up with a Kidō-Type Zan, it will remove one Bankai technique.
  • If paired up with a Projectile-Type Zan, it will remove 2 Bankai techniques/stages.
  • If paired up with a Defense-Type Zan, it will remove 1 Bankai technique.

(11). Unknown-Type: These are the Zanpakutō that while the names and Shikai are known, their type cannot be readily verified.
  • All types paired with this will remain all their automatic default effects.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://lastingbonds.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Zanpakuto Powers and Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanpakuto Powers and Information   Zanpakuto Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:33 am

Quote :
The title of the topic you make of this is your Zan's name that you have chosen it to be in your Shinigami Application. Make sure you read the rules and follow it all up here, please bare with us.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sealed Descrition

Release Phase.
Manifestation: {What your zanpakuto looks like manifested and their personality(s).}

Class-Type:
Family-Type:
Sub-Type" {If any.}

Shikai Description:
Shikai Special Ability:

This is for Captains and if only you've achieved Bankai.

Bankai: {Description of it and new name goes here}
Bankai Special Ability:

Techniques
Tech Template

Kidou Techniques:

Code:
[b][u]Sealed Descrition[/u][/b]

[b][u]Release Phase:[/b][/u]
[b]Manifestation:[/b]

[b][u]Class-Type:[/b][/u]
[i][u]Family-Type:[/i][/u]
[i][u]Sub-Type"[/i][/u] {If any.}

[b][u]Shikai Description:[/b][/u]
[i][u]Shikai Special Ability:[/i][/u]
[hr]
This is for Captains and if only you've achieved Bankai.

[b][u]Bankai:[/b][/u]
[i][u]Bankai Special Ability:[/i][/u]

[b][u]Techniques:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Kidou Techniques:[/u][/b]
Back to top Go down
https://lastingbonds.rpg-board.net

Zanpakuto Powers and Information
Page 1 of 1