Bleach: Lasting Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Lasting Bonds

A non-canonical text based role-play set in the world and fiction of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Bleach Lasting Bonds is now open for Role Play, so do join the forum, create a character and have some fun!!! Please do real the plot, as it is of vital importance when deciding which race to join and most of all your placement in the plot line.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage heartls
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm by Guest

» Marisa Santiago - WIP
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 pm by Luci

» Naruto:Tales of the Shinobi [LB]
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 am by Guest

» Tainted Shinigami Template (Limited to 4)
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 pm by Shoh Irokumo

» The Bounto Race Information
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Black Brago

» Site wide Kidou
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 am by Bonegnasher

» The Shinigami Race Information
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 am by Bonegnasher

» Shunko Rules and Regulations
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am by Bonegnasher

» Custom Cero Rules
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am by Bonegnasher

» The Arrancar Race Information
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am by Bonegnasher

» The Technique Template
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 am by Admin

» The Technique Template
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by Admin

» Fullbringer Shunko Variant
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 am by Admin

» Invention Template
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Invention Guidelines
Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:06 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 16, 2019 12:00 am
Affiliates
The Bleach Society Role-Play BleachOblivion
Lasting Bonds Navigator
Photobucket

Fullbring Powers and Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fullbring Powers and Information Empty
PostSubject: Fullbring Powers and Information   Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:25 am

FULLBRING

Unlike other powers, the Fullbring abilities do not and cannot change through growth. However, Fullbringers must progress to a certain level before they can use their abilities to their fullest.As such, the Fullbring of a user that has not reached such a level appears to be different, and can be considered "incomplete".When the Fullbring reaches its full potential and evolves to their final stage, it will emit a violent burst of energy that can damage the user's body. Therefore, another Fullbring user is required to oversee the process in order to block the explosion and prevent the recently complete Fullbring from damaging its user.Fullbringers also have the ability to trade and share their powers with other Fullbringers or Substitute Shinigami.When a Fullbringer dies, all traces of their ability will disappear.

Heritage aspect will cover a Fullbringer’s heritage, which will see them share the same heritage as a Shinigami, Hollow or Quincy. A Fullbringer may only choose one heritage and must be decided upon at the character application process, with a detailed history about it
Most Fullbring come from a certain object, or in this case a medium. They fall into one of the categories as mentioned. Fullbring’s can only be Melee, Clad, Gear, Augury, Affliction type weapons as described below.

C L A S S E S

• Melee - Are typically designed for various forms of armed melee combat rather than magic-based abilities.
  • Meaning these don't have any or much effects on anything other then overpowering your opponent with sheer power of their fullbring.
  • This type will allow the Fullbring to have only 1 ability and that's it, no techniques to work with in Incomplete.
  • It's Complete will allow you to have an ability boost by 2 and acquire 3 techniques to work with the Complete.

• Augury - Abilities of this class revolve more around magic of some sort, a example of a magic-type ability would be bending water to the users will or being able to hear another person's thoughts, mainly powers of the extraordinary are under this class.Abilities such as healing, throwing elemental projectiles from the blade itself, or performing any effect on the opponent's whereabouts.
  • This type will allow 1 ability and 2 techniques to work with in Incomplete.
  • It's Complete, however, will have 1 ability upgrade and 2 techniques to work with.

• Clad - Abilities of this class shroud their user with there power, most often times in the form of armor or hand to hand weapons. This class also stems into defensive styles, such as creating walls or defensive style structures.
  • Giving 1 ability and 2 techniques to work with in Incomplete.
  • It's Complete will have 3 techniques and 1 ability upgrade from it's Incomplete.
  • Techniques in this class must be used defensively also if the intention is offensively.
    {This is the only Class that has a priority in defense over offense.}

Affliction Are designed around the simple aspect of poisoning your opponent, from slowing them down, to the inevitable count-down towards death. Required to release one's Fullbring. Abilities ranging from rotting flesh, blood manipulation, toxins that kill, and to things like plants that bloom on opponents.
  • This type will allow 1 ability and 1 techniques to work with in Incomplete.
  • It's Complete will have 1 ability upgrade and 1 technique to work with.

Gear Grants the user a weapon with there power, not to be confused with melee, this can range from guns, to projectile style weapons, basically a class that deals with weapons and its perks.
  • This class will allow your Fullbring to only have 1 ability and 0 technique to work with in Incomplete.
  • It's Complete will give you 1 ability upgrade and 3 techniques/stages to work with.

Rules wrote:
    • Character abilities cannot manipulate all forms of matter, and must stick to one.
    • One Class per Fullbring, even if it's two weapons (pistols, sword and shield).
    • One Family per Fullbring, even if it's two weapons (pistols, sword and shield).

F A M I L I E S

(1).Absorption-Type : Designed to absorb and give energy to you.
  • If this is paired up with a Melee-Type , then it will grant you 1 technique slot for free meaning for Complete. However, it will demolish you down to having only 1 ability upgrade instead of 2.
  • If paired with a Augury-Type, it will increase the Complete ability by 1, so instead of having just 1 upgrade you have 2.
  • If paired with a Gear-Type , it will add a technique slot for it's Incomplete ability to work with instead of none. But it will remove one technique/stage from the Complete.
  • If paired with a Clad-Type Zan, It will remove one Complete technique and add 1 defense technique in your Incomplete.
  • If paired with a Affliction-Type , It will add one ability upgrade for Incomplete

(2).Consumption-Type Designed consume energy from other attacks/abilities (not negating any damage, or afflication) and either heal yourself or use that as fuel for other attacks
  • If paired with a Melee-Type , it will add 1 technique to Incomplete but remove 1 ability upgrade from Complete.
  • If paired with a Augury-Type , it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Gear-Type Zan, it will remove 1 technique/stage from Complete.
  • If paired with a Clad-Type Zan, you are given a choice to remove 1 defense or offense technique from Complete or Incomplete.
  • If paired with a Affliction-Type , it will add one technique to Incomplete and one more to Complete

(3).Elemental-Type : Designed to manipulate or conjure an element to carry out specific tasks. NOTE: Only one element may be manipulated
  • If paired with a Melee-Type , it will not do anything to it's automatic effects.
  • If paired with a Augury-Type , it will remove one technique on the Incomplete and Complete.
  • If paired with a Gear-Type , it will add one technique to the Incomplete.
  • If paired with a Clad-Type , it will give it an additional technique for Incompete and 1 more ability upgrade for Complete.
  • If paired with a Affliction-Type , it will add one technique to Incomplete, and remove one from Complete

(4).Emotive-Type: When an fullbring's abilities are drawn through a certain natural instinctive state of mind, such as greed, empathy, anger, lust, lonely, etc. Usually relating to their heritage and how they reprieve that bloodline.
  • If paired with a Melee-Type , it will add 1 technique to Incomplete but remove 1 ability upgrade from Complete.
  • If paired with a Augury-Type , it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Gear-Type , it will remove 1 technique/stage from Complete.
  • If paired with a Clad-Type , you are given a choice to remove 1 defense or offense technique from Complete or Incomplete.
  • If paired with a Affliction-Type , it will add an ability upgrade to Complete, and one technique to Incomplete

(5).Unknown-Type: These are the Fullbring that while the names and Complete are known, their type cannot be readily verified.
  • If paired with a Melee-Type, it will allow the users ability to have 1 technique for Incomplete to work with it.
  • If paired with a AuguryType , it will add 1 technique for Incomplete and 1 more technique for Complete.
  • If paired with a Gear-Type , it will add a ability to the Incomplete. Giving it 2 instead of 1.
  • If paired with a Clad-Type , it will take away 2 techniques from it's Complete and give Complete a 1 ability upgrade.
  • If paired with a Affliction-Type , it will remain default

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credit goes to Ewen, must ask for permission

Back to top Go down
https://lastingbonds.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fullbring Powers and Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fullbring Powers and Information   Fullbring Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:26 am

LB's Rules wrote:
  • The title of the topic you make of this is your Fullbring's Ability name that you have chosen it to be in your Human Application. Make sure you read the rules and follow it all up here, please bare with us
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Name: {The name of your Fullbring medium.}
Item Description: {Image or Description}
Class Type:
Family Type:

Incomplete Description: {What does your object look like once released? Does it emit reiatsu? Does it fully change form? IE: Kugo Ginjo's becomes a sword.}
Release Phrase: {If any..}

Incomplete Ability:

Incomplete Techniques:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is only for purchasers of Complete.

Complete Name: {The name of your Complete Fullbring}
Complete Description: {Image or Description}
Class Type: {May Add on Additional Class Type}

Complete Appearance: {What does your object look like once released? Does it emit reiatsu? Does it fully change form? IE: Kugo Ginjo's becomes a sword.}
Release Phrase: {If any..}

Complete Ability:

Complete Techniques:

Code:

[u][b]Item Name:[/b][/u] {The name of your Fullbring medium.}
[u][b]Item Description:[/b][/u] {Image or Description}
[u][i]Class Type: [/i][/u]
[u][i]Family Type: [/i][/u]

[u][b]Incomplete Description:[/b][/u] {What does your object look like once released? Does it emit reiatsu? Does it fully change form? IE: Kugo Ginjo's becomes a sword.}
[u][i]Release Phrase:[/i][/u] {If any..}

[b][u]Incomplete Ability:[/u][/b]

[b][i]Incomplete Techniques:[/i][/b]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is only for purchasers of Complete.

[u][b]Complete Name:[/b][/u] {The name of your Complete Fullbring}
[u][b]Complete Description:[/b][/u] {Image or Description}
[u][i]Class Type: [/i][/u] {May Add on Additional Class Type}

[u][b]Complete Appearance:[/b][/u] {What does your object look like once released? Does it emit reiatsu? Does it fully change form? IE: Kugo Ginjo's becomes a sword.}
[u][i]Release Phrase:[/i][/u] {If any..}

[b][u]Complete Ability:[/u][/b]

[b]Complete Techniques:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://lastingbonds.rpg-board.net

Fullbring Powers and Information
Page 1 of 1