Bleach: Lasting Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Lasting Bonds

A non-canonical text based role-play set in the world and fiction of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Bleach Lasting Bonds is now open for Role Play, so do join the forum, create a character and have some fun!!! Please do real the plot, as it is of vital importance when deciding which race to join and most of all your placement in the plot line.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage heartls
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm by Guest

» Marisa Santiago - WIP
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 pm by Luci

» Naruto:Tales of the Shinobi [LB]
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 am by Guest

» Tainted Shinigami Template (Limited to 4)
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 pm by Shoh Irokumo

» The Bounto Race Information
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Black Brago

» Site wide Kidou
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 am by Bonegnasher

» The Shinigami Race Information
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 am by Bonegnasher

» Shunko Rules and Regulations
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am by Bonegnasher

» Custom Cero Rules
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am by Bonegnasher

» The Arrancar Race Information
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am by Bonegnasher

» The Technique Template
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 am by Admin

» The Technique Template
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by Admin

» Fullbringer Shunko Variant
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 am by Admin

» Invention Template
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Invention Guidelines
Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:06 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 16, 2019 12:00 am
Affiliates
The Bleach Society Role-Play BleachOblivion
Lasting Bonds Navigator
Photobucket

Resureccion Powers and Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Resureccion Powers and Information Empty
PostSubject: Resureccion Powers and Information   Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:30 am

Sealed Zanpakutou
    While most unreleased Shinigami Zanpakutō take the form of a katana or wakizash or nodachii, there is a significantly broader range for Arrancar (such as a sai, axe, or a more fictionalized weapon like Nnoitra's). Because their powers are sealed in their zanpakutō, an Arrancar's release will sometimes usually transform their body into a Hollow-like form, allowing them to use their abilities freely. This form usually reflects what the Arrancar looked like as a Hollow, although to highly varying degrees. A Resurrección restores an Arrancar to its "true" form, resulting in significantly various increases in speed, strength, stamina, durability and spiritual power, as well as allowing access to both more powerful variations of previous techniques and completely new abilities. Arrancar normally only return to their human form when they reseal their Hollow powers; doing so without resealing, though possible, is a permanent change comparable to amputating a limb. There are two reasons Arrancar go through such trouble to seal their power: it allows them to maintain human form and to conserve their power in times of inactivity.
  • All sealed weapons will be considered Melee-Type.
  • Sealed weapons must not have any effects, nor separate any particles from itself. Take example Thunderwitch's Zan, it never leaves the handle and guard as it is attached to a string and as for Nnoitra's his is attached to a long chain that is wrapped around his waist for long/medium range combat.

R E S U R E C C I O N
    In the template, you will see it saying only Resurrección, when you see it and wonder what to type, do not place the name or phase. You place the description of your release.

LB's Rules wrote:

• Your name of your Resurrecction goes into your topic title
  • Character abilities cannot manipulate all forms of matter, and must stick to one.
  • Resureccion's only gain 1 Class and 1 Family, even if it's a dual weild weapon.
  • Classes and Families only affect the Resureccion when released.{Unless otherwise stated.}
  • If you have an innate, it must relate to your Resurrección's abilities.
  • Also, the names you pick must be in Spanish and have a Japanese or English relative meaning. Or it can just be Spanish. ;D

C L A S S E S
    Melee-Type Resurrección: Are typically designed for various forms of armed melee combat rather than magic-based abilities.
  • These don't have any or much effects on anything other then overpowering your opponent with sheer power of the user's weapons and reiatsu.
  • Gain 1 technique to use in Resurrección or in unreleased form.

Distance-Type Resurrección: A unique way of fighting, Arrancars utilize this class by attacking with distance weaponry or abilities. Such items like pistols, bows, puppets and things such like that which produces the Arrancar's way of combat with or without their abilities.
  • Gain 2 technique to use in Resurrección or unreleased.

Animalistic-Type Resurrección: This class is focused on overwhelming their enemies with raw power from their abilities. Losing their sealed weapons when releasing, which are replaced by other natural weapons, claws, fangs, tails, horns etc etc.
  • Gain 3 techniques to use in Resurrección or unreleased.

F A M I L I E S

(1).Emotive: When an Arrancar's abilities are drawn through a certain natural instinctive state of mind, such as greed, empathy, anger, lust, lonely, etc. Usually relating to their Aspect of Death.

• Paired with Melee grants 1 additional technique to work with.
  • Paired with Distance it will not do anything to it's automatic effects.
  • Paired with Animalistic, grants 2 additional technique to work with.

(2).Affliction: Abilities that are affiliated with deadly chemicals, toxins, venom, and poisons. Or other such worldly effects that cannot be identified that cause harm.
  • Paired with Melee grants 1 technique to work in Ressureccion.
  • Paired with Distance grants 1 techniques to work with.
  • Paired with Animalistic, it will not do anything to it's automatic effects.

(3).Elemental: Much like Shinigami and their related releases with the elements from wind, earth, fire, water, etc; Arrancars also have the capacity to harness these elements as well.
  • Paired with Melee Class grants 2 techniques to work with in Ressureccion.
  • Paired with Distance it will not do anything to it's automatic effects.
  • Paired with Animalistic grants 1 techniques to work with in Ressureccion.

(4).Kidou: Some Arrancar posses the ability to perform magical-like effects in their abilities. Such as removing or stealing reiatsu, depriving sovereignty from a certain object, and other creative effects such as healing / protective barriers or destructive / supporting spells. They are akin to a Shinigami's Kidou and both may be affected or affect each other respectively.
  • Paired with Melee Class grants 1 techniques to work in Resureccion.
  • Paired with Distance grants 1 technique to work with in Resureccion.
  • Paired with Animalistic it will not do anything to it's automatic effects.
Back to top Go down
https://lastingbonds.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Resureccion Powers and Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resureccion Powers and Information   Resureccion Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:30 am

LB's Rules wrote:
The title of the topic you make of this is your Ress' name that you have chosen it to be in your Arrancar Application. Make sure you read the rules and follow it all up here.

R E S U R E C C I O N

Sealed Descrition:
Release Phase:

Class-Type:
Family-Type:

Resurrección:
Resurrección Special Ability:

Ultimate Ability:
Technique(s):
Tech Template

Code:

[b][center][size=18]R E S U R E C C I O N[/size][/center][/b]