Bleach: Lasting Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Lasting Bonds

A non-canonical text based role-play set in the world and fiction of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Bleach Lasting Bonds is now open for Role Play, so do join the forum, create a character and have some fun!!! Please do real the plot, as it is of vital importance when deciding which race to join and most of all your placement in the plot line.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage heartls
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm by Guest

» Marisa Santiago - WIP
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 pm by Luci

» Naruto:Tales of the Shinobi [LB]
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 am by Guest

» Tainted Shinigami Template (Limited to 4)
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 pm by Shoh Irokumo

» The Bounto Race Information
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Black Brago

» Site wide Kidou
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 am by Bonegnasher

» The Shinigami Race Information
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 am by Bonegnasher

» Shunko Rules and Regulations
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am by Bonegnasher

» Custom Cero Rules
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am by Bonegnasher

» The Arrancar Race Information
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am by Bonegnasher

» The Technique Template
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 am by Admin

» The Technique Template
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by Admin

» Fullbringer Shunko Variant
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 am by Admin

» Invention Template
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Invention Guidelines
Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:06 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 16, 2019 12:00 am
Affiliates
The Bleach Society Role-Play BleachOblivion
Lasting Bonds Navigator
Photobucket

Doll Powers and Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Doll Powers and Information Empty
PostSubject: Doll Powers and Information   Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:52 am

Doll
It is said that the Bountou and the Doll's have mysterious powers that surpass the abilities of Shinigami with their Dollpaktou. Two dolls is the limit a Bount can have. The Bounts' inability to age is a product of how they survive: consuming human, Shinigami, Hollows and Quincy souls, which potentially increase their abilities. This also seems to make them infertile, meaning the more souls a Bount consumes, the lesser chance you have of producing offspring to populate the Bount race. The bounto have divided themselves up, this process happened during the Dark Ages. They drove themselves apart, breaking into families, and further dividing themselves into castes, or classes. Each Family held a particular power/realm, and each class was dedicated towards the family they belonged too.

Dolls are sealed into a medium, a object that holds not only the doll's powers, but also the Bounto's. In the late dark ages, they were divided up by families, each family held a different seal, which indicated the type there doll fell into. To further complicate matters, they divided up each family by classes, as each class was a part of a family and much like a chess board, a valued piece. Each Doll is known to have two forms, a token form (manifestation), and a core form, its true form.

Families

• Melee Type - Seal - Are typically designed for various forms of armed melee combat rather than magic-based abilities.
  • Meaning these doesn’t have any or much effects on anything other than overpowering your opponent with sheer power of their doll.
  • This type will allow the Doll to have only 1 ability and that's it, no techniques to work within Token.
  • It's Core Form will allow you to have an ability boost by 2 and acquire 3 techniques to work with the Core.

• Augury Type - Seal - Abilities of this family revolve more around magic of some sort, a example of a magic-type ability would be bending water to the users will or being able to hear another person's thoughts, mainly powers of the extraordinary are under this class. Abilities such as healing, throwing elemental projectiles from the blade itself, or performing any effect on the opponent's whereabouts.
  • This type will allow 1 ability and 2 techniques to work with in Token.
  • It's Core, however, will have 1 ability upgrade and 2 techniques to work with.

• Elemental Type - Seal - Abilities of this family shroud their user with their power, granting them boons over the elements.
  • Giving 1 ability and 2 techniques to work with in Token.
  • It's Core will have 3 techniques and 1 ability upgrade from its Core.
  • Only one element per doll

Affliction Type - Seal Are designed around the simple aspect of poisoning your opponent, from slowing them down, to the inevitable count-down towards death. Required to release one's Doll. Abilities ranging from rotting flesh, blood manipulation, toxins that kill, and to things like plants that bloom on opponents.
  • This type will allow 1 ability and 0 techniques to work with in Token.
  • It's Core will have 1 ability upgrade and 1 technique to work with.

Unknown Type - Seal This family was never actually a family, bounto who fall under this family are listed as unknown, as there doll doesn’t fit in with one of the major 4.
  • This class will allow your Doll to only have 1 ability and 0 technique to work with in Token.
  • Its Core will give you 1 ability upgrade and 3 techniques/stages to work with.

LB Rules wrote:
    • Character abilities cannot manipulate all forms of matter, and must stick to one.
    • One Class per Doll, even if it's two weapons (pistols, sword and shield).
    • One Family per Doll, even if it's two weapons (pistols, sword and shield).

Classes

(1).Mage-Type Doll: Designed to absorb and give energy to you.
  • If this is paired up with a Melee-Type Doll, then it will grant you 1 technique slot for free meaning for Token or Core. However, it will demolish you down to having only 1 ability upgrade instead of 2.
  • If paired with a Augury-Type Doll, it will increase the Core ability by 1, so instead of having just 1 upgrade you have 2.
  • If paired with a Affliction-Type Doll, it will add a technique slot for it's Token ability to work with instead of none. But it will remove one technique/stage from the Core.
  • If paired with a Elemental-Type Doll, It will remove one Core technique for 1 Elemental technique in your Token.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Doll, it will allow the user’s ability to have 1 technique for Token to work with it.

(2).Sorcery-Type Doll: Designed consume energy from other attacks/abilities (not negating any damage, or affliction) and either heal yourself or use that as fuel for other attacks
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Doll, it will allow the users ability to have 1 technique for Token to work with it, however, the only effects it may give is to freeze at a certain low level.
  • If paired with a Augury-Type Doll, it will add 1 technique for Token and 1 more technique for Core.
  • If paired with a Affliction-Type Doll, it will add a ability to the Token. Giving it 2 instead of 1.
  • If paired with a Elemental-Type Doll, it will take away 2 techniques from it's Core and give Core a 1 ability upgrade.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Doll, it will add 1 technique for Token and 1 more technique for Core.

(3).Ranger-Type Doll: A unique way of fighting, Rangers utilize this class by attacking with distance weaponry or abilities
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Doll, it will not do anything to it's automatic effects.
  • If paired with a Augury-Type Doll, it will remove one technique on the Core and Token.
  • If paired with a Affliction-Type Doll, it will add one technique to the Token.
  • If paired with a Elemental-Type Doll, it will give it an additional technique for Token and 1 more ability upgrade for Core.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Doll, it will add a ability to the Token. Giving it 2 instead of 1.

(4).Champion-Type Doll: Designed simply around attacking, and offensive moves.
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Doll, it will add one technique to Token to work with.
  • If paired with a Augury-Type Doll, it will remove one Token technique.
  • If paired with a Affliction-Type Doll, it will add one Token technique and 1 Core technique/stage removed.
  • If paired with a Elemental-Type Doll, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Doll, it will take away 2 techniques from it's Core and give Core a 1 ability upgrade.
    (5).Summoner-Type Doll: Designed to manipulate various summons and or summons objects. Such as murders of crows, snakes, flying bats
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Doll, it will add 1 technique to Token but remove 1 ability upgrade from Core.
  • If paired with a Augury-Type Doll, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Affliction-Type Doll, it will remove 1 technique/stage from Core.
  • If paired with a Elemental-Type Doll, you are given a choice to remove 1 Elemental or offense technique from Token or Core.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Doll, it will remain default

(6).Guardian-Type Doll: Designed to create destructible defensive, shields or other such things.
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Doll, it will add one Core technique.
  • If paired with a Augury-Type Doll, it will remove one Core technique.
  • If paired with a Affliction-Type Doll, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Elemental-Type Doll, it will remove one Core technique.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Doll, it will add one Token technique and 1 Core technique removed.

(7).Dual-Type Doll: Masters of multiplicity, they are the only class allowed to take two classes, however they get their own benefits not those listed.
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Doll, add one ability to Token, and 2 techniques to core
  • If paired with a Augury-Type Doll, add 2 techniques to token
  • If paired with a Affliction-Type Doll, add one technique to token
  • If paired with a Elemental-Type Doll, add one technique to token, and one ability upgrade to core.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Doll, grant two techniques to token or core.

(8.).Primal-Type Doll: This class is designed around primal attacks, using ones doll as if it was a feral animal.
  • If paired with a Melee-Type Doll, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Augury-Type Doll, It will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Affliction-Type Doll, it will remove 2 Core stages/techniques.
  • If paired with a Elemental-Type Doll, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Doll, it will grant two techniques to work with in Core form.

(9).Rogue-Type Doll: Designed solely around techniques, its class is designed around having a wide range of techniques and skills, rather than focusing on an ability
  • If paired up with a Melee-Type Doll, it will add two Token technique and remove 1 ability upgrade for Core.
  • If paired up with a Augury-Type Doll, it will remove one Core ability upgrade in exchange for 2 techniques.
  • If paired up with a Affliction-Type Doll, it will grant 3 techniques to work with.
  • If paired up with a Elemental-Type Doll, it will grant one ability upgrade to token or core form.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Doll, it will grant 4 techniques.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credit goes to Ewen, must ask for permission
Back to top Go down
https://lastingbonds.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Doll Powers and Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doll Powers and Information   Doll Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:29 am

LB's Rules wrote:
The title of the topic you make of this is your Doll's name that you have chosen it to be in your Bounto Application. Make sure you read the rules and follow it all up here.

DOLL

Doll Name: What is the name of your Doll?

Medium: <---- What is it that your doll is sealed into, a sphere, book, staff.
Release Phase:

Doll Personality: <----Please describe the different personality traits of your Doll.
Doll Appearance: Describe what your Doll looks like here.

Class-Type:
Family-Type:

Token Form: <---- What is the manifestation your doll takes when unsealed form its medium?
Doll Special Ability: <------ What are the abilities of your doll in its token form

Core Form: <----- What does your doll look like when it goes into its core form.
Core Special Ability: <----- What are the abilities of your doll in its core form

Technique(s):
Tech Template

Code:

[hr]
[b][center][size=18]DOLL[/size][/center][/b]

[u][b]Doll Name:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Medium:[/u][/b]
[i][u]Release Phase:[/i][/u]

[u][b]Doll Personality: [/b][/u]
[u][i]Doll Appearance:[/i][/u]

[b][u]Class-Type:[/b][/u]
[i][u]Family-Type:[/i][/u]

[b][u]Token Form:[/b][/u]
[i][u]Doll Special Ability:[/i][/u]

[b][u]Core Form:[/b][/u]
[i][u]Core Special Ability:[/i][/u]

[i][u]Technique(s):[/i][/u]
[url=http://lastingbonds.rpg-board.net/t62-the-technique-template#635]Tech Template[/url]

Back to top Go down
https://lastingbonds.rpg-board.net

Doll Powers and Information
Page 1 of 1