Bleach: Lasting Bonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Lasting Bonds

A non-canonical text based role-play set in the world and fiction of Bleach.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Bleach Lasting Bonds is now open for Role Play, so do join the forum, create a character and have some fun!!! Please do real the plot, as it is of vital importance when deciding which race to join and most of all your placement in the plot line.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mirage heartls
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm by Guest

» Marisa Santiago - WIP
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 pm by Luci

» Naruto:Tales of the Shinobi [LB]
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:32 am by Guest

» Tainted Shinigami Template (Limited to 4)
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 pm by Shoh Irokumo

» The Bounto Race Information
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Black Brago

» Site wide Kidou
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 am by Bonegnasher

» The Shinigami Race Information
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 am by Bonegnasher

» Shunko Rules and Regulations
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am by Bonegnasher

» Custom Cero Rules
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am by Bonegnasher

» The Arrancar Race Information
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am by Bonegnasher

» The Technique Template
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 am by Admin

» The Technique Template
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am by Admin

» Fullbringer Shunko Variant
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:19 am by Admin

» Invention Template
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Admin

» Invention Guidelines
Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:06 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 96 on Thu May 16, 2019 12:00 am
Affiliates
The Bleach Society Role-Play BleachOblivion
Lasting Bonds Navigator
Photobucket

Quincy Powers and Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quincy Powers and Information Empty
PostSubject: Quincy Powers and Information   Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:27 am

Q U I N C Y - C R O S S
The weapon that Quincies create by gathering the reishi in the air. The only limit to a Quincy's technique to create and fire arrows is their own stamina and technique to absorb ambient spirit particles. Blut is a Quincy technique that gives one inhuman defensive & offensive captechnique. By making reishi flow into their blood vessels they increase their attack and Unknown power drastically. Blut is significantly dangerous but it has one big flaw, the two forms of blut for attack and Unknown work using two different reishi systems, so they cannot be used at the same time. The offensive form of Blut is the only thing capable of piercing a Shinigami/Arrancar’s Blut Arterie/Ressurection.
Blut Vene one of two Blut abilities. Blut Vene is the defensive blut. It must consciously be kept a full power at all times if to counter an opponents technique to deal damage over time. Blut Vene is high speed regeneration when active, following the sites high speed regeneration rule. Blut Vene heals the damage caused by afflication, but not the actual affliction itself, nor does it slow the effects of it, as its blood.
Spoiler:

Blut Arterie is one of the two forms of Blut. Blut Arterie is the blut of offense. It is the only thing capable of being able to significantly attack/damage against the power of a Shinigami's Bankai/Arrancar Ressurection. It cannot be used with Blut Vene working at full power. Please note this carefully, attacks not in Blut Arterie, are ineffective/minor damaging to people in Bankai/Ressurection

Switching Your Blut: When switching blut, there will be a one post cooldown between uses. Meaning, in one post you in Blut Vene, to change, you must first state in your post you’re switching, then you wait a post, and in the following power your blut is now Blut Arterie.

[Focus on healing post 1] > [Switch Post 2] > [Focus on power post 3]

• Melee - Are typically designed for various forms of armed melee combat rather than magic-based abilities. These don't have any or much effects on anything other than overpowering your opponent with sheer power of the user's weapons and reiatsu.
  • Distance - A unique way of fighting, Quincy utilize this class by attacking with distance weaponry or abilities. Such items like whips, chains, puppets, anything that is connected to the body of the Quincy, but still offers more range than a spear or sword.
  • Ranged - Ranged fighting is perhaps the one true original aspect in the Quincy's arsenal, consisting of firing off reiatsu based attacks in a similar manner. These attacks by far cover the most distance, and are the most plentiful in terms of numbers. Things like bows, pistols, trajectory weapons. Ranged attacks are the only "true" quincy arrows left, able to fire off vast quantities, meaning Distance and Melee don't fire off more than handful of arrows in comparison.

LB's Rules wrote:

• Character abilities cannot manipulate all forms of matter, and must stick to one.
    • One Class per Cross, even if it's two weapons (pistols, sword and shield).
    • One Family per Cross, even if it's two weapons (pistols, sword and shield).

C L A S S E S

Power Cross: Strong arrows, in Blut Art capable of stopping Bankai level attacks
  • Meaning these don't have any or much effects on anything other then overpowering your opponent with sheer power of that blade's Blut Vene technique.
  • This type will allow the Cross to have 2 techniques to work with in Blue Arterie, and 1 technique to work with in Blut Vene

Speed-Type Cross: Weak arrows, but extremely fast, or plentyiful
  • This type will allow 3 techniques to work with in Blut Arterie, and 3 techniques to work with in Blut Vene.

Ingenuity-Type Cross: Trick arrows, arrows that split, arrows that curve or can be manipulated
  • This class will allow your 3 techniques to work with in Blut Arterie, and 2 techniques to work with Blut Vene

Unknown Cross: Does not fall into one of the other classes.
  • This type will allow 2 techniques to work with in Blut Arterie, and 1 in Blut Vene

F A M I L I E S
    (1).Absorption-Type Cross: Designed to absorb and give energy to you.
  • If this is paired up with a Power-Type Cross, then it will add one technique Blut Vene and remove one technique from Blut Arterie
  • If paired with a Speed-Type Cross, it will increase the Blut Arterie technique by 1
  • If paired with a Ingenuity-Type Cross, it will add a technique slot for it's Blut Vene But it will remove one techniquefrom the Blut Arterie.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Cross, It will remove one technique in your Blut Vene.

(2).Consumption-Type Cross: Designed consume energy from other attacks/abilities (not negating any damage, or afflication) and either heal yourself or use that as fuel for other attacks
  • If paired with a Power-Type Cross, it will add 1 technique for Blut Vene
  • If paired with a Ingenuity-Type Cross, it will add 1 technique for Blut Vene and 1 more technique for Blut Arterie.
  • If paired with a Speed-Type Cross, it will add a technique to the Blut Vene.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Cross, it will take away 2 techniques from it's Blut Arterie and give Blut Vene 1 technique.

(3).Elemental-Type Cross: Designed to manipulate or conjure an element to carry out specific tasks.
  • If paired with a Power-Type Cross, it will not do anything to it's automatic effects.
  • If paired with a Ingenuity-Type Cross, it will remove one technique on the Blut Arterie and Blut Vene.
  • If paired with a Speed-Type Cross, it will add one technique to the Blut Vene.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Cross, it will give it an additional technique for Blut Vene and 1 more technique for Blut Arterie.

(4).Defensive-Type Cross: Designed to create destructible defensive, shields or other such things.
  • If paired with a Power-Type Cross, it will add one technique to Blut Vene to work with.
  • If paired with a Ingenuity-Type Cross, it will remove one Blut Vene technique.
  • If paired with a Speed-Type Cross, it will add one Blut Vene technique and 1 Blut Arterie technique removed.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Cross, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.

(5).Offensive-Type Cross: Designed simply around attacking, and offensive moves
  • If paired with a Power-Type Cross, it will add 1 technique to Blut Vene but remove 1 technique from Blut Arterie.
  • If paired with a Ingenuity-Type Cross, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Speed-Type Cross, it will remove 1 technique from Blut Arterie.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Cross, you are given a choice to remove 1 technique from Blut Vene or Blut Arterie.

(6).Afflication-Type Cross: Designed to add affliction statues to there attacks
  • If paired with a Power-Type Cross, it will add one Blut Arterie technique.
  • If paired with a Ingenuity-Type Cross, it will remove one Blut Arterie technique.
  • If paired with a Speed-Type Cross, it will not give any new effects and leave it by automatic default effects.
  • If paired with a Unknown-Type Cross, it will remove one Blut Arterie technique.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credit goes to Azel, solely his, must ask for permission

Sub-Types
Arrows:When talking about arrows, we mean reiatsu based attacks.
Back to top Go down
https://lastingbonds.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quincy Powers and Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quincy Powers and Information   Quincy Powers and Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:27 am

Quincy Cross: {Description is required. You may add a pic if wished.}
The bow's focal point is the Quincy cross, acting as the focus for a Quincy bow. The cross need not necessarily be in a cross shape.
Vollstandig Name:
Vollstandig Category Melee, Projectile, Distance
Appearance: {Picture or description will do.} What does it look like, weapon wise

Class-Type:
Family-Type:

Vollstandig Release Description: A description of your Vollstandig when it is released. What changes occur, via weapon, yourself etc etc.
Vollstandig Ability Description: A description of your Vollstandig's ability. What are you capable of doing when in your final form basically. Remember that if your weapon breaks somehow prior to unleashing this form you can not use this form.

Techniques: Please all Techniques here
Tech Template

Code:

[b][u]Quincy Cross:[/b][/u] {Description is required. You may add a pic if wished.}
The bow's focal point is the Quincy cross, acting as the focus for a Quincy bow. The cross need not necessarily be in a cross shape.
[b][u]Vollstandig Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Vollstandig Category [/u][/b] Melee, Projectile, Distance
[b][u]Appearance:[/b][/u] {Picture or description will do.} What does it look like, weapon wise

[i][u]Class-Type:[/i][/u]
[i][u]Family-Type:[/i][/u]

[b][u]Vollstandig Release Description:[/u][/b] A description of your Vollstandig when it is released. What changes occur, via weapon, yourself etc etc.

[b][u]Techniques:[/u][/b] Please all Techniques here
Back to top Go down
https://lastingbonds.rpg-board.net

Quincy Powers and Information
Page 1 of 1